Internet down 1312XJ Almere - Referentienummer is: 70672326 - LOS Red blinking

• 6 May 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 35 Bekeken

Hello Odido team,

I just hang up with your team on the phone.

Referentienummer is: 70672326

I was working as normal this morning and all of a sudden, I lost Internet and the LOS Red light is blinking on my fiber box.

Two questions:

Can you check if there’s anything you can do from a distant? If not, can you please send someone asap? We have done all of the steps of unplugging / replugging, restarting, etc

I’ve received a code for unlimited internet - My phone provider is not Odido. What can you do for me to give me internet while this is fixed?

Thank you for your help,

Clément

Tommie van Odido 13 dagen geleden

Hi @ClemAlmere, good thing you started a topic for this. I immediately went to check for you and see that there is an outage at Liander. As soon as they fix this you should be back online. A ticket has been opened for you and our techs will take a look to see if there is anything we can do or not. 

If you do not have an Odido or Ben®️ subscription, you can get an Odido or Ben®️ SIM card. However, I can only reimburse these if the outage will remain prolonged.

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @ClemAlmere, good thing you started a topic for this. I immediately went to check for you and see that there is an outage at Liander. As soon as they fix this you should be back online. A ticket has been opened for you and our techs will take a look to see if there is anything we can do or not. 

If you do not have an Odido or Ben® subscription, you can get an Odido or Ben® SIM card. However, I can only reimburse these if the outage will remain prolonged.

Hello Odido team,

I just hang up with your team on the phone.

Referentienummer is: 70672326

I was working as normal this morning and all of a sudden, I lost Internet and the LOS Red light is blinking on my fiber box.

Two questions:

Can you check if there’s anything you can do from a distant? If not, can you please send someone asap? We have done all of the steps of unplugging / replugging, restarting, etc

I’ve received a code for unlimited internet - My phone provider is not Odido. What can you do for me to give me internet while this is fixed?

Thank you for your help,

Clément

Same issue in Zoetermeer since roughly 1 hour ago. Connection suddenly down and red LOS blinking light. I'm online thanks to the phone data plan of my employer...

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hoi @nesgondie,  thanks for reaching out, I would love to get you back online as well! I saw that you also created your own topic for this issue, namely: Geen glasvezel in Zoetermeer. Please keep one question to one topic so that we can effectively tackle the problem for you with all the relevant information.

I see that Teresa already helped you out, I have faith that we can swiftly help you out! 😃

Reageer