icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 13 January 2022, 10:55

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @EdAdO, welcome to the Community!

Thank you for your message and patience. Sorry to hear your internet isn't working properly. No worries though, I'll do my utmost to help you as much as possible. Internet is extremely important. You should have a solid connection too! First we check the most important things.  

1) Check which lights are lit on the modem. Does WAN or Internet not light up? Then disconnect the modem (and also the white or grey media converter, if you have one) from the power for 10 seconds by unplugging the power cord. 

2) Does it concern Wifi and is the WLAN light not on? Then press the button "WLAN / WPS / Wireless / Wifi" until the light comes on.  

3) Are the lights on, but you are not connected? Then connect your computer directly to the modem with an internet cable on port 1 or 2 of the modem. If you have a Zyxel modem, it doesn't matter which port you connect the computer to.  

Does it still not work after this? Then follow this link:

This allows you to solve common problems. Hope this helps!

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your replay. The internet light on my modem is red and after doing some checks with the customers support they told me that I need a technician to fix it. Just wanted to be sure this problem is not related to my entire are.

Best

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @EdAdO, ah thanks for clarifying the matter at hand! Did you manage to plan an appointment-date, yet? If not, please call 088-2000 151 and ask for the soonest possible option. Good luck and please stay safe!