Internet Werk niet

• 2 March 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 40 Bekeken

Good morning, my internet hasn't been working again since yesterday, what's wrong? Had the same problem on Tuesday (it worked again after 24 hours). The small Huawei cast is flashing root again, so it can't be that I don't have internet every few days... if it continues like this then unfortunately I'll have to Change provider... I can't always provide my entire house with mobile internet.

Ishana van Odido 1 maand geleden

Hoi @kamil.lisek.38226ik sta voor je klaar en wil dit graag nakijken! Kun je voor mij nakijken welke lampjes je ziet branden van de eerste vijf op het modem? Groetjes, Ishana

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hoi @kamil.lisek.38226ik sta voor je klaar en wil dit graag nakijken! Kun je voor mij nakijken welke lampjes je ziet branden van de eerste vijf op het modem? Groetjes, Ishana

Good evening, the los LED flasches on huawei is going on again and again...from Tuesday to Wednesday same Problem, 2 days after good and now again from Friday evening no connection 

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @kamil.lisek.38226, I see that you have already contacted us and we have made sure that a Guidion technician will come over to look into this for you today. Will you keep me updated once the technician has visited you? 

I can't say, the service should be there from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., but no one is there. Why? I would have to get off work an extra hour early and something like that. What now?? I'll probably have to call service again tomorrow after work... hmm... great

Reageer