Beantwoord

Langzaam internet Thuis en 4G (Engels)

• 5 February 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 201 Bekeken

Hello, I have package T-Mobile Thuis + T-Mobile Mobile. Sometimes I notice that speed of internet drops significantly and it doesn’t matter if I connected to wi-fi or 4G, so that makes me think that this is not about my router or weak spots of wi-fi coverage. I have unlimited package, so there shouldn’t be any limit of how much I download, I believe. 

My zipcode is 2771AE. There are few speed tests I made in recent days. As you can see, there are 4G and wi-fi speed almost on the same level. For T-Mobile Thuis the declared speed is 100mbps

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 5 February 2020, 11:02

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hey @coldstop 

Do you have a dsl or glasvezel connection?

The best way to test your speed at home is to remove all cabled devices from you modem and remove the power from your modem for around 10 seconds, remove the power from your media converter as well if you have glasvezel. After restarting the modem please use no wifi and just connect one laptop to your modem with a cabled connection using the Ookla speedtest app. Maybe you could perform a factory reset if it still slow. For wifi there can be many devices/objects which have impact on your wifi so make sure the modem is on a open spot in your house. You can use a wifi analyser app to see which channel is best for you. If you choose channels for wifi instead of wifi use either 1, 6 or 11 (20 MHz), for 5G you can leave it at whatever channel you want as 5G has very less interference.

For 4G do you experience this everywhere or just at home, best is to perform a speedtest outside. Maybe it can help to test your simcard in another phone.

Reageer