LOS flashing red

• 3 January 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 18 Bekeken

My internet connection has been down since Friday (30/12). When I first had the service, the install team took ages and so I installed it myself and it had the same issue, but after some days it started working (LOS LED stopped blinking red and Router wifi LED turned green).
However, now it turns out it didn’t fix itself. I already chatted with some live chat operators and I got the information that a GUIDION operator would go to my house, but once again I haven’t received any contact from them. I am paying for a service that I can’t use, and the worst part is that I have no clue if someone is on top of it. The worst part is that when they contact me it will take weeks for the repairment...

Cal van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @pimpareL, thanks for making a topic about this and sorry that you have not received any information from Guidion yet! I immediately looked at your dossier and you can make an appointment with Guidion by calling 020-3232767 between 09:00 - 21:00.

Don’t worry, they’ll definitely be able to help you out and get your Internet connection running!

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @pimpareL, thanks for making a topic about this and sorry that you have not received any information from Guidion yet! I immediately looked at your dossier and you can make an appointment with Guidion by calling 020-3232767 between 09:00 - 21:00.

Don’t worry, they’ll definitely be able to help you out and get your Internet connection running!

Reageer