Beantwoord

no internet

• 21 April 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 123 Bekeken

ordered glassfiber, works fine for first 2 days then no internet at all, no tv signals as well, postcode 3059VD, btw my neighbor internet works just fine, I  tried power off and on, it does not work. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 22 April 2020, 13:05

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @guanyunl 

Try removing the power from you mediaconverter for a few minutes.

Do you have 1000 Mbit or 100 Mbit?

Hello @Waqqas waqqas, I have 100Mbit, tried power off the converter, still no internet, internet gives a red light in the tmobile modem. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Do you see anything in your T-mobile thuis account under actuele storingen?

Is the network cable connected to the WAN port of your modem?

Er is op dit moment op jouw adres geen storing bekend. Heb je problemen met internetten, bellen en/of TV kijken? Haal je modem 10 seconden van de stroom en sluit hem vervolgens weer aan. Als de lampjes weer groen zijn, moet het allemaal weer werken.

The internet light still red...

I did not touch the modem cable connection after it installed by the technician, it worked fine for first 2 days then no internet, so I think the internet cable should be correctly connect in the modem, otherwise it would not work in the beginning 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @guanyunl, I’m positive we’ll get your connection stable again! I immediately performed a thorough line analysis and what caught my eye is the fact that your modem’s been up and running for 28 days. Could you please unplug the modem from the power socket for 20 seconds and then re-plug it? That usually does the trick! 😄

Reageer