No internet at home

• 26 March 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 111 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 12 reacties

Hello my home internet is not working form yesterday  night.  I restarted everything many times, so don't ask this stupid thing. I'm seeing no internet connection passing through router. My client id is -  XXXX

can you guys please fix what 's happening?

Moderator edit: klantnummer deleted - please don’t add personal information to a public post.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @joynal 

Do you have a Fiber connection and if yes which lights are on or off on the mediaconverter? Device between Fiber box and router.

Hello @joynal 

Do you have a Fiber connection and if yes which lights are on or off on the mediaconverter? Device between Fiber box and router.

I see all lights are green. But no internet connection.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@joynal 

Could you make a photo of the mediaconverter and the lights? Also make sure the internet cable is going to the WAN port of your router.

Reputatie 6

Hi @joynal, I just checked your connection and I see that you’re online at the moment, can you confirm this? It seems like it was a temporary hiccup in your connection. 

I don’t know how did you see me online. There was connection maybe but with zero speed, now there is no connection.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@joynal

Is the connector behind the white wire going into the mediaconverter also green? If yes than the installation looks fine.

Looks like PON is blinking, in that case the mediaconverter cannot setup a connection with the splitter. This could be caused by a faulty mediaconverter which someone has connected.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Good morning @joynal, it seems as though the converter hasn’t come online since the last restart. Can you please tell me if the LOS-light is green, blinking, orange or out?

I’ve tried manually resetting the router, but can’t due to the offline status. @Waqqas might be right, if that’s the case, I’d like to let our technicians take a look and see if it’s fixable straight away.

Another question: I see you’ve contacted our Customer Service in order to cancel your contract and in the notes there’s a mention of you relocation to another address - is that correct?