Beantwoord

No internet in Best

I have no internet since afternoon today, No response from customer service. Would be appreciated for the quick action.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 21 April 2022, 11:00

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

12 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @patilmohan 

Do you have a DSL or Fiber connection and is the globe on your router red?

In case of Fiber which lights are on or off on the mediaconverter and is the internet cable from your mediaconverter plugged in the WAN port of your router?

I have Fiber connection and globe on router is red. I have tried all the steps mentioned in the site, no luck.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@patilmohan 

Which lights are on or off on the mediaconverter? Device between FTU and router.

Fo link light is off, power is green , and other  lights are yellow.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@patilmohan

Looks like no signal.

Does removing the power from the mediaconverter help? And have you checked your T-Mobile Thuis account under actuele storingen if there is any maintenance on the kpn network?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @patilmohan, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear your connection’s been offline since yesterday afternoon. I’ve performed a thorough line analysis and see the light isn’t coming through on the Fiber-line. That indicates that either something’s wrong with the Media Converter which converts the signal, or there’s an issue in the main distribution center. Either way, a technician has to come by and fix the connection. I’ll make sure you’ll receive an appointment tool shortly hereafter. Please plan an appointment via the tool - we’ll send it via email and text (sms).

Do you happen to use a T-Mobile or Tele2 SIM card (prepaid or subscription)? If so, I can offer you a voucher for Unlimited Internet to bridge the gap. Then you can stay online indefinitely during the next seven days via mobile hotspot on PC and laptop. You also do not have to supplement this bundle, so you are not limited to just a few GB per day. Please let me know if this fits your requirements and I’ll send you a voucher code as soon as possible!

I have T-mobile connection, but it is used by wife. She goes to work everyday.

I need some alternative wifi solution until the issue is fixed. Alternative help will be highly appritiated.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@patilmohan 

You can also get a prepaid simcard from a T-Mobile shop, then activate the 7 day unlimited voucher on it and use it as a hotspot for example.

then, please send an voucher.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @patilmohan, I’ve sent you a private message with the voucher code. Please send the code to 2244 (by text). Good luck and if there’s anything else I can help you with, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Hi,

Earliest appointment i got is Monday i.e 25-April. Is it possible to send the technician at the earliest?

Regards,

Mohan Patil

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi,

Earliest appointment i got is Monday i.e 25-April. Is it possible to send the technician at the earliest?

Regards,

Mohan Patil

The technicians do not work in the weekend. The mobile voucher is mend to overcome the waiting period.