No internet signal

• 12 January 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 22 Bekeken

I don’t have an internet connection in my home for 3 days now (4th time in 6 months), I called t-mobile and they promise to send someone to fix it and I don’t even have an appointment when this will happen.

Am very disappointed with the service and this happened 4 times within 6 months.

Is there anything I still need to do??

Nora van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @AliAli81, I’m sorry to hear that the internet connection isn’t working. Our goal is to make sure your connection is working properly and that these kinds of issues don’t happen again. I’ve double checked everything for you, and you don’t have to do anything else. For now we're working on it and you will be contacted when we have an update. I see that you have been provided with unlimited internet vouchers to use in the meantime. If you need anything else from me, please let me know! 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @AliAli81, I’m sorry to hear that the internet connection isn’t working. Our goal is to make sure your connection is working properly and that these kinds of issues don’t happen again. I’ve double checked everything for you, and you don’t have to do anything else. For now we're working on it and you will be contacted when we have an update. I see that you have been provided with unlimited internet vouchers to use in the meantime. If you need anything else from me, please let me know! 

Reageer