Beantwoord

No internet since Wednesday

• 30 August 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 29 Bekeken

I have no internet since Wednesday. I am a five year old customer with T-Mobile. Suddenly after move to their fibre optic internet went down on Wednesday afternoon and since then no internet. I reported the problem on the same day. First, they tried to change all the devices at my house without troubleshooting the issue properly.

Every time I call them, I get a different response. Sometime they say its a KPN issue, sometimes they as its one house issue.  Another time they say it will take 3 days to fix it. 

I am a remote worker and internet is essential for me. They keep on offering to me hot spot internet. BUT i don't pay for using hot-spot. My house camera,TV,thermostat everything works on the internet. It's an essential service and i need proper time line not assurances.

I expect some level of maturity and customer care from a company like T-Mobile.

icon

Beste antwoord door Boris 31 August 2022, 11:20

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hi @bhupendrasingh26,

Welcome to our Community! Thanks for your message and clear explanation of the problem. I’ve checked right away and see that an earlier investigation has been done. We’ve noticed that a interference due to to an issue with another customer forms the root of your problem. Because of that issue, I see we were able to send out a technician to fix the issue in the local switch. This visit has been planned for tomorrow and will fix the issue for you. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience. If by tomorrow evening the issue doesn't seem to be fixed, a powerflip of the white Media Converter and modem is needed. You can check our Wiki on how to perform those actions: 

Help is on its way! Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, we're here for you.

Reageer