Beantwoord

No Update regarding my new Internet Connection

• 19 April 2020
  • 8 reacties
  • 174 Bekeken

Hi,

I had a connection from Tele2 and since I am moving to a new address, I had requested a new connection and for converting my provider to T-Mobile. My connection was supposed to be activated by mid-April, but Unfortunately I have not received the modem or any details about the connection. I am a bit concerned as I need the Internet to work by next week as I move to the new address. Request you to kindly help me with the status of my request. 

Thanks,

Prashant

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 20 April 2020, 16:08

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hallo @Prashant109 

Did you order glasvezel or DSL?

Please have a look in your T-mobile thuis account and what does the status say and what is your installation datum?

Normally you would receive your modem about a week before the installatie datum but it could take a bit longer since T-mobile is having a slight delay in sending modems.

Hey @Waqqas,

Thank you for the quick reply.

I had requested for a DSL. On my T-Mobile Account i says the below:-

Je installatiedatum is bekend!

maandag 06 april 2020. Je ontvangt tussen 4 en 7 dagen voor de installatiedatum je Installatiepakket

Also attached is the screenshot

I guess this means that I should have received the modem earlier than that date.

Would you require more details from my side.

Thanks,

Prashant

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Prashant109 

So you allready have an active DSL connection. Sending a modem shouldn't take so long, the moderators will be back tomorrow and hopefully they can look up why you didn't receive a modem yet.

Hi @Waqqas ,

As yes, the connection should be active, only the modem is awaited :)

Sure, if you could check and let me know then that would be awesome. Thank you for the help and I would wait for the response from your side..

Thanks,

Prashant

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

HI @Prashant109, welcome to the Community and T-Mobile Thuis! My sincerest apologies for the delay! We switched to another distribution partner and this caused irregularities in the distribution. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Your package is ready to be shipped. You will receive a Track & Trace code as soon as possible so that you can keep an eye on the shipment status at all times. Normally, this should take no longer than 5 working days, due to the crisis however, it may take a while longer. You will be informed shortly!

In the meantime: stay safe and strong, hope all is well with you and your loved ones! ❤💪

Hi @Jason ,

Ah Thank you for the reply and for sharing the update. I will check for the Track & Trace code and keep an eye out on the shipment status. Hope its received soon. 

Thank you again and Stay Safe.

Have a nice day! 

Thanks,

Prashant

Hi @Jason ,

Good Morning.

Wanted to check with you related to my earlier question about the delivery of my modem. Seems I have still not received my Track & Trace code for the shipment, which makes me a bit concerned as I need to shift to my new apartment by this weekend and without the wifi I would face difficulty working from home. :|

Would it be possible to help me with sharing some update on the status. That would be really helpful.

Kindly let me know if you might need any other details from my side, which might help.

Thanks,

Prashant

Reputatie 7

Hi @Prashant109, we’ve sent the package and it’s on it’s way to PostNL. The Track & Trace should be available for you now! :wink:

Reageer