Beantwoord

Query about Internet monthly charge after 1 year

• 6 November 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 188 Bekeken

Hi, I am a potential internet subscriber (I am a t-mobile mobile user) and have some questions about the offer (see screenshot).

1. Is the price of EUR25 only valid for 1 year?
  2. After which, I will be charged the full price of EUR30?
  3. Or will my monthly charge remain EUR25 throughout period of usage (more than 1 year)?

I understand from a t-mobile salesperson who called me last month that activation fee could also be waived. How do I obtain this waiver if I am ordering by web?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 6 November 2020, 12:02

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @nahjannordin 

You have a unlimited Mobile subscription?

Internet Fast will remain 25 euro for the whole period of usage so longer than 1 year. Just make sure that your mobile subscription and home subscription are registered on the same address and klantvoordeel is activated for both subscriptions.

Klantvoordeel can be activated in both the T-Mobile accounts under klantvoordeel.

After activating klantvoordeel you will pay 25 euro for internet Fast and mobile.

Hi Waqqa, thank you for the reply! I do not have unlimited (Mine is 5GB which is more than enough), that’s why my offer would apparently be the above. OK it sounds like the monthly would stay fixed even after 1 year? That is great. Since the address must be the same, could I only apply for internet after moving in to my new place? I was hoping to reduce the wait time and apply first.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @nahjannordin 

It looks like you have choosed that you have unlimited. In combination with 5GB you will get 5 euro discount on internet Fast so you will pay 30 euro for iternet and for mobile you will get 2GB extra per month and €2,50 discount per month on mobile.

The rest remains the same so discounts will last for the whole period of usage and the discounts will be activated after activating klantvoordeel.

If you are moving then you can easily change the address of your mobile subscription in your T-Mobile account.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Great to see @Waqqas being the great helper that he always is. I am looking forward to the day on which you can start to enjoy our services @nahjannordin:smile:

Hi Waqqa and Cal, it is me again! I have updated my address and ordered T-Mobile Thuis and now waiting for the package + service to activate on 7/12/20. I have a question: will my T-mobile accounts (mobile + home internet) be combined only after the internet services are active? If yes - will it be done automatically (since my address is the same for both services) or am I supposed to check something in My T-Mobile? It is strange there are separate T-Mobile Mobile and T-Mobile Home Internet/TV accounts. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @nahjannordin, on the activation date your T-Mobile Thuis and T-Mobile Mobile subscriptions will be automatically linked to gain the benefits of Klantvoordeel, but only after you've fully registered Klantvoordeel in your My T-Mobile Thuis and My T-Mobile accounts (the links are clickable). Please make sure that both are registered correctly. We use two separate accounts because the functionalities aren't yet completely compatible and interconnected. The plan is to make both compatible some time in the near future, but when remains unknown for now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Reageer