Red light on internet of router after installing

• 3 July 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 94 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hi, I have installed my Wi-Fi at the install date indicates in my order about two days ago but I haven’t received internet until now. The internet light keeps red and I’ve tried reset and restart but still not working.

Waqqas 10 maanden geleden

Hallo @Krika 

This is not the original KPN ISRA point, do you have anything of these in your fusebox, livingroom or somewhere else?

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hallo @Krika 

This is not the original KPN ISRA point, do you have anything of these in your fusebox, livingroom or somewhere else?

Hallo @Krika 

Hello, I tried but couldn’t find one. Also my former tenant was using T-Mobile as well and it was the same way of connecting but working just fine. She stopped subscription couple days ago and then I reapplied one.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Krika

In that case have you also tried the other port on the wall socket?

By the way this looks like a 2nd connection point, there should be another one somewhere which is the main one. Maybe you can share a picture of your fusebox?

@Krika

In that case have you also tried the other port on the wall socket?

By the way this looks like a 2nd connection point, there should be another one somewhere which is the main one. Maybe you can share a picture of your fusebox?

Thank you for your time.

Unfortunately the 2nd connection point has no port inside and the apartment I’m living don’t have access to fusebox. Is there any other way I can try?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Krika 

Which connection point have found? The cable entering your appartment should be connected to it.

Can you share a picture of it?

Reageer