Service disaster!!

• 7 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 15 Bekeken

Service is under lie, made an appointment on March 5th between 4 and 8 p.m. I left work at 3 p.m. and got home at 3:30 p.m. and waited until 8 p.m. At 3 p.m. an email arrives saying that the service is true even though no one is at home and the time doesn't match the agreed time at all?? that's a lie to treat the customers...waiting for my phone today

Teresa van Odido 1 maand geleden

Welcome to our Community! @kamil.lisek.38226 

Thank you for notifying us about this. My sincere apologies, this is not the service that you should expect from us. No worries, I am here to help you!

I immediately made a new technician request; you will receive an e-mail confirmation about this shortly. I also contacted Guidion to inform them about this situation and to ask if it is possible to send a technician asap. You will be contacted about this (I expect tomorrow, looking at the time). 

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the meantime, I am here to help. 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Welcome to our Community! @kamil.lisek.38226 

Thank you for notifying us about this. My sincere apologies, this is not the service that you should expect from us. No worries, I am here to help you!

I immediately made a new technician request; you will receive an e-mail confirmation about this shortly. I also contacted Guidion to inform them about this situation and to ask if it is possible to send a technician asap. You will be contacted about this (I expect tomorrow, looking at the time). 

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the meantime, I am here to help. 

Reageer