Veldhoven GPON incident no connection

• 30 April 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 31 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

@ColinDK Behoudens enkele uitzonderingen, is iedereen verder online. Dat betekent natuurlijk niet dat we stilzitten. Sorry dat het bij jou nog niet werkt!

Kun je de network terminal (ONT = het witte converter kastje dat tussen het aansluitpunt en het modem hangt) resetten, alsjeblieft? Ik vermoed dat deze simpelweg nog niet de nodige push gekregen heeft.

@Jason zojuist ONT uit en aangezet en heb daarna ook de modem nog is helemaal uitgezet en weer aan. Alleen werkt het helaas nog steeds niet. 

Unfortunately, I am in the same situation described above until Friday. It has now been three days that I am out of internet...

Cal van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @Vale.b, thanks for notifying us that the issue is persisting, I want to get you back online as soon as possible! That's why I've gone ahead and asked our technician partner Guidion to help you out. They will contact you any moment via SMS and email, which contain a digital agenda allowing you to make an appointment with them.

Just to be sure that you cannot solve it quickly yourself, could you post a picture of the modem and the ONT so that we can check if all the cables are right?

Additionally I would love to provide you with a temporary solution. I see that you have a mobile subscription with Tele2, could you use more data for the subscription? If so, I'll gladly help you to get more data!

Whatever the situation currently is, Guidion will definitely able to help you out well! 🙂

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Vale.b, thanks for notifying us that the issue is persisting, I want to get you back online as soon as possible! That's why I've gone ahead and asked our technician partner Guidion to help you out. They will contact you any moment via SMS and email, which contain a digital agenda allowing you to make an appointment with them.

Just to be sure that you cannot solve it quickly yourself, could you post a picture of the modem and the ONT so that we can check if all the cables are right?

Additionally I would love to provide you with a temporary solution. I see that you have a mobile subscription with Tele2, could you use more data for the subscription? If so, I'll gladly help you to get more data!

Whatever the situation currently is, Guidion will definitely able to help you out well! 🙂

@Cal Thank you for replying to me. Unfortunately I am not at home at the moment, so I cannot show a picture of my ONT. I have been contacted by Guidion already, and i have scheduled an appointment with them for the 3rd of May. I have a mobile subscription and I would definitely appreciate more data (at least for tomorrow).

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Vale.b, that’s logical! Happy to hear that you managed to make an appointment with Guidion already. Via a private message I will send you instructions on how to activate more data for your subscription. 

Please feel free to let me know if there’s anything else, I’m eager to help you out! 

Reageer