Wired connection too slow

• 19 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 27 Bekeken

​Hi, I have a subscription of 1000Mbps fire optic with Odido, When I am connected with the WIFI to the router the speed is perfect (1000Mbps)

When I connect directly on one of the LAN ports of the router (I tried all of them) the speed is too low.

Is this a problem of the router? Also the upload should not be also 1000Mbps, as the download?

Thank you

Zafeira

Tommie van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hi @zafeira, welcome to our Community!

To give you the best possible service, we need more information. This information is needed to start an investigation to find out about any problems with the internet connection. 

The instructions for this can be found on our website.
- If you have a computer with macOS, please check this page: handleiding-snelheidsproblemen-mac-os.pdf (odido.nl)
- If you have a Windows computer, please check this page:  handleiding-snelheidsproblemen-windows-10.pdf (odido.nl)

Please follow all the steps carefully, please share the screenshots in the topic instead of to our e-mail. We cannot process an application with missing steps. Thanks in advance!

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @zafeira, welcome to our Community!

To give you the best possible service, we need more information. This information is needed to start an investigation to find out about any problems with the internet connection. 

The instructions for this can be found on our website.
- If you have a computer with macOS, please check this page: handleiding-snelheidsproblemen-mac-os.pdf (odido.nl)
- If you have a Windows computer, please check this page:  handleiding-snelheidsproblemen-windows-10.pdf (odido.nl)

Please follow all the steps carefully, please share the screenshots in the topic instead of to our e-mail. We cannot process an application with missing steps. Thanks in advance!

Reageer