Beantwoord

Aankoopbewijs

• 11 December 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 185 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Good evening,

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S23 on the 21st of November online via the website from Odido, and received it on the 28th. The proof of purchase or invoice (aankoopbewijs) was not delivered with the phone, but I need this to claim the promo gift from Samsung.

I've had contact with the online support (by chat and by phone) several times and no solution yet.

They said I would receive this  per email, but the initial email filled in the form had a typo so I was not getting any emails from Odido. I already communicated this and the email was corrected, but still I did not get my invoice.

They said I can get this from MyOdido account, but to have an account I need to add my mobile as an Odido subscription, but my number is not active yet as it is currently a contract with Vodafone. The transfer of my number to Odido will happen in February 2024 which is then too late to have my invoice.

I received my contract and e-sim with a 'temporary’ number but still it is not active, so I can't even use this number to activate my Odido account.

I really cannot understand how it is so difficult to get an invoice for a phone of 700 Euros I already paid!

Some help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Leo,

icon

Beste antwoord door L_mdz 12 December 2023, 18:58

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Leo, welcome to our Community! Nice to hear that you went for the Samsung Galaxy S23 during our Black Friday deals. I understand that you would like to claim your promotion as soon as possible and I'm going to fix this for you. Good to see that your e-mail address has been corrected. It doesn't surprise me that you haven't received it yet. If the e-mail address was correct at the start, you would've received it. You can't add your subscription to Mijn Odido yet, because it's not active yet. That being saidl I just created a case for you to request your hardware factuur. 

Please send me a private message with your date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. After I receive this information, it will takes a few days before you will receive an e-mail with a secured link to your hardware factuur. With this, you can claim your Samsung Promotion. I look forward to seeing your private message. 

For now I wish you a great evening! 😄

Hi Leo, welcome to our Community! Nice to hear that you went for the Samsung Galaxy S23 during our Black Friday deals. I understand that you would like to claim your promotion as soon as possible and I'm going to fix this for you. Good to see that your e-mail address has been corrected. It doesn't surprise me that you haven't received it yet. If the e-mail address was correct at the start, you would've received it. You can't add your subscription to Mijn Odido yet, because it's not active yet. That being saidl I just created a case for you to request your hardware factuur. 

Please send me a private message with your date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. After I receive this information, it will takes a few days before you will receive an e-mail with a secured link to your hardware factuur. With this, you can claim your Samsung Promotion. I look forward to seeing your private message. 

Thanks for the quick response Marciano! 😊

I just sent the private message with the requested information.

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Please send me a private message with your date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. After I receive this information, it will takes a few days before you will receive an e-mail with a secured link to your hardware factuur. With this, you can claim your Samsung Promotion. I look forward to seeing your private message. 

Thanks for the quick response Marciano! 😊

I just sent the private message with the requested information.

Hello, @L_mdz,

I take over from my colleague Marciano for a moment! We had submitted a request to our finance department to have a copy of your invoice mailed to you, but we see that it is taking too long and also because you need to have submitted your request by a certain date. Therefore, I made an exception for you and sent the invoice to you by mail! 

If there is anything else I can do for you, please feel free to let me know! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Reageer