Beantwoord

Delivery time iPhone 13

• 20 February 2024
  • 20 reacties
  • 143 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 11 reacties

i ordered a new iPhone 13 yesterday and im not able to track it to know when it would be delivered. this is my order number 209018572

icon

Beste antwoord door Dumii 23 February 2024, 19:01

Bekijk origineel

20 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Dumii 

Did you chose for a home delivery or delivery to an Odido shop?

If you have chosen to collect the phone from an Odido shop, you'll not be able to track your order online. Once the phone is ready for collection you will receive an email/sms.

I chose for store pickup because it said itll be faster

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Dumii 

If the phone is in stock it will take a few working days till you get a message from the shop.

Reputatie 1

Hi @Dumii , good that you found our Odido Community! I see that you have chosen to pick up your new device in one of our shops, in which case it is indeed not possible to see the status of your order on our website. My colleagues at the shop will take care of communication with you. They will send you an SMS as soon as the phone is ready to be picked up. When the device is marked as immediately available according to our website, it usually takes only a few days before you receive an SMS from my colleagues. This is because the device has to be ordered by the shop from our general warehouse. 

Is it also possible to receive an email instead of an sms

And could i also change my order and get another colour. Or maybe cancel my order to get another one in a different color that is immediately available

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Dumii, I've looked into your order and nice to see that you want to go for the pink iPhone 13! My colleagues usually send an SMS, but I can leave a note to ask them to e-mail you instead. I see that your phone will be available from the 4th of March. It's not possible to change your order. If you would like to order an iPhone that is available right away, I can cancel your order for you. Please let me know what you want, and I will fix it for you! 😊

Please i would prefer to cancel my order since the black iphone is currently available

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Dumii, I totally understand that you want to order another iPhone that is available, to receive it right away! I just cancelled your order. 

Please give me your new order number, so I can ask my colleagues to send you an e-mail instead of an SMS, when your phone is ready for pick-up! 😁

So from what i understand i can order another one now?/

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Yes, of course! Please visit odido.nl to see which iPhone you want. I think you already had your eye on the black one? 😁

This is my new order number 209123239. I settled on the 14 because the black 13 was no longer available

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Dumii, thanks for your order number! Nice to see you went for the iPhone 14, even better than the 13. I left a note for my colleagues in the shop to also send you an e-mail when your phone is ready for pick-up! Will you let me know when you received it? I'd love to hear from you! 

Yes I’d let you know when ive received it

I just received a new email from odido with a different order number than i had before. This is the new order number 209218155. I dont know if it is a mistake

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Dumii, I've looked at both orders and I see that your first order got cancelled yesterday (but your phone was ready for pick up). I see that they sent you an SMS yesterday at 15:10. Did you receive this SMS and the e-mail? I can't see why this order got cancelled. What does the e-mail say exactly? Please let me know! 

I wouldnt have gotten the sms as i currently don't have a phone and i didnt receive an email but these are the 2 emails 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Dumii, thank you for the screenshots! I sent my colleagues in the shop an e-mail to see if they know what happened to the order and why you got a new one. As soon as I hear from them, I will let you know. I also asked them to e-mail you once your order is ready for pick up. I hope this will be soon. For now, I wish you a great weekend and I will talk to you soon! 

Hello @Dumii 

Did you chose for a home delivery or delivery to an Odido shop?

If you have chosen to collect the phone from an Odido shop, you'll not be able to track your order online. Once the phone is ready for collection you will receive an email/sms.

I just received the email to pick it up at the store. Thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Good morning Dumii, I hope you had a great weekend! Yes, good to hear. My colleagues mailed me too to say that your order is ready for pick up. I hope you enjoy your new phone! 😁

Reageer