Beantwoord

Delivery time iPhone 15

• 7 February 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 122 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi support,

I ordered an iPhone 15 (blue, 512GB) on 30.1.2024 at around noon, to be delivered to the Odido store. They told me then and there that the delivery would take about a week. 
A day later at around 4PM, I missed a phone call from the store. I called back 3 times, but only reached their voicemail every time. I left a message, but was never called back. 
Now that more than a week has passed, I am curious when I can expect my new phone because my old one is giving up on me. When searching for the order number 207795894 on the Odido webpage, it says that the order cannot be found. I did, however, get the confirmation email. 
Could you please have a look to see if you have any information for me? 
Thank you in advance 

icon

Beste antwoord door Satyana 7 February 2024, 16:12

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Satyana, welcome to our Community and nice choice on the blue iPhone 15! I've looked into your order, and I see that you went to the store to pick up your order and that the order was completed today. Is everything okay and how are you liking your now phone? 😄

Hi Satyana, welcome to our Community and nice choice on the blue iPhone 15! I've looked into your order, and I see that you went to the store to pick up your order and that the order was completed today. Is everything okay and how are you liking your now phone? 😄

Hi Marciano, thank you very much for looking into my order! Yes, that‘s correct, I went right after the store called me, and did not have time to update the post yet, as I just came back. Really happy with my phone and also with Odido 👍 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Satyana, you're very welcome! Great to hear you got your phone and that you're really happy with it and with us. Really nice to read that, thank you! 😁

Reageer