Beantwoord

Link Samsung Watch 6 promotie actie

• 13 October 2023
  • 11 reacties
  • 712 Bekeken

Goedemorgen,

Ik kan nergens vinden waar ik mijn samsung watch 6 kan aanvragen als promotie actie bij odido.

Deze actie liep als het goed is tot en met 1 oktober en kan deze aanvragen tot 31 december maar kan helaas de link of het product nergens vinden.

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 16 October 2023, 09:35

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Brian.hurkens 

Gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe Samsung toestel! Je kan op deze pagina je cadeau claimen. In onze FAQ vind je ook nog meer informatie. 

Ik hoop dat je zo verder komt!

ODIDO IS NOT ON THE LIST OF PARTICIPATING STORES FOR SAMSUNG PROMOTIES....ODIDO STAFF EITHER DON'T KNOW THIS OR ARE TELLING LIES.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @RajDam, what are you talking about? We participate in many (if not all) promotions. If you have a sincere question about a promotion that you want to make use of, please tell me. Also, it's against our house rules to comment the same reply on several topics. Please watch your tone and talk to us normally. We're happy to help!

Don't tell me to watch my tone when you are factually wrong. I am 100% correct about what I am saying...I have checked directly with Samsung.  So YOU are another employee who doesn't know your own company IS NOT ON THE LIST OF STORES ALLOWED BY SAMSUNG!  

kindly check yourself before insulting me again.  Very disappointed that the only written I receive is this condescending,  sanctimonious and factually wrong one... check yourself. 

Very disappointed already to be your customer. I pay 75 euros a month for a contract to be treated rudely?

What is the email address for your complaints department? 

SEE ATTACHMENT...PROOF YOU ARE FACTUALLY WRONG

GOOD DAY 😡

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi RajDam, I don’t think there was anything condescending about what I said. If it felt like it, that was not my intention. My apologies. I just referred to our house rules that clearly state that every user needs to be spoken to in a respectful manner. We have a long term cooperation with Samsung and are on the lists on several promotions.

Please send me some more information about your order, which promotion you are trying to claim, so I can help you with it. If you bought a phone from us in a period when there was a promotion on our website. You will always be able to claim it.

From your screenshot I can’t see which promotion this is about or why we aren’t on the list of participating stores and if it’s right or not.

Please send me a private message with your order number, 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number, the last 4 digits of your IBAN and the Samsung promotion you’re trying to claim. I’m happy to dive into it!

Did you not see that I stated that I have already called samsung directly and spoken to an odido employee several times? For my purchase made in July it is simply not possible  for an unknown reason. The screenshot clearly shows no promotie available for odido... so please don't imply it's possible when it is not. That's misleading to customers. I have been told the same thing several times by odido employees only to be sent on a wild goose chase. I will not waste more of my personal time. Furthermore the intention of my post is to stop others from wasting their time too. 

I find this "let us help you " when you clearly can't...highly insulting.

Hello, 

I've bought my s24 ultra on 15/02 and got it at the odido store last Saturday 02/03/24.

In both situations I was informed that I could claim the watch, however the above link says the promotion has ended.

How do I claim my watch? 

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello @alvarosou, If your purchase date was between 17-1-2024 to 3-3-2024, you can still register for this promotion. You can do so through Samsung's website: https://www.samsung.com/nl/promo/promo/?id=FQNCQ86MFUJU2. Don't worry, registering for this promotion can still be done through 3-5-2024. After successful registration, Samsung aims to ship the Watch to you within 6 weeks. They handle the processing and delivery of this promotion. For questions about this, just contact them! 

Ze zeiden dat de promotie van de watch tm 31maart was. Ik heb mijn abo speciaal eerder verlengt zodat ik gebruik kon maken van de actie maar nu kan ik hem niet registreren??? Als dat zo is dan dien ik een klacht in 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Je reageert in een oud topic. Er zijn vaker verglijkbare acties. Maak voor de zekerheid even een nieuw topic aan. Waar je het toestel besteld?

Reageer