Beantwoord

Order not found for iPhone 15

• 22 February 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 62 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

Hello,

I’ve placed an order for iPhone 15 Pro (Pick-up in store) together with subscription extension from Odido shop more than 48 hours ago.

However, I cannot find the order in Bekijk de status van je Odido bestelling | Odido. And I didn’t receive any email.

Help.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 22 February 2024, 09:43

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @xuxpp 

Orders you want to collect from the shop cannot be tracked online. If the phone you ordered is in stock you will receive a sms from the shop after a few working days to collect your order.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi xuxpp, welcome to our Community and great choice on the iPhone 15! What @Waqqas says is totally correct. My colleagues will contact you as soon as your phone is ready for pick-up! I've looked into your order to see if I can manually send you the order confirmation, but because you choose for pick-up in our store, it's not possible for me to send it. No worries, everything is okay, and I expect that you will hear from my colleagues soon. In the store you will, of course, receive your contract and everything. Will you let us know if you've picked up your phone? I'd love to hear from you, and I hope you enjoy your brand-new iPhone very soon! 😄

Hi xuxpp, welcome to our Community and great choice on the iPhone 15! What @Waqqas says is totally correct. My colleagues will contact you as soon as your phone is ready for pick-up! I've looked into your order to see if I can manually send you the order confirmation, but because you choose for pick-up in our store, it's not possible for me to send it. No worries, everything is okay, and I expect that you will hear from my colleagues soon. In the store you will, of course, receive your contract and everything. Will you let us know if you've picked up your phone? I'd love to hear from you, and I hope you enjoy your brand-new iPhone very soon! 😄

Hi Marciano, could you tell me how long does it usually take? I still don’t receive any updates. Thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi xuxpp, it can take up to 3 working days before your phone arrives at the store. Is this your order number; 209031995? It says it was cancelled on February 20th already, but I can't see who cancelled it or why. Did you cancel it? If not, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, in that case it looks like a bug in the ordering system. You could place a new order if you'd like!

Hi xuxpp, it can take up to 3 working days before your phone arrives at the store. Is this your order number; 209031995? It says it was cancelled on February 20th already, but I can't see who cancelled it or why. Did you cancel it? If not, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, in that case it looks like a bug in the ordering system. You could place a new order if you'd like!

No I didn’t cancel it. And I also don’t know my order number because I cannot find the order. I will place a new order then.

Reageer