Beantwoord

S24 Ultra preorder info request

• 24 January 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 190 Bekeken

Reputatie 1
  • heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 5 reacties

As of yesterday, the “Actuele levertijden” sticky thread stated that the phone will be available on the 24th (which is today). I’ve preorderd the phone on last Friday (19.1.) and was wondering if the preorders will still receive the phones on the “Actuele levertijden” at the time of order, or is everything delayed?

Thanks in advance for anyone addressing this further!

icon

Beste antwoord door Cype 24 January 2024, 10:57

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 1

Hi Cype, welcome to our Community! Nice to see that you ordered the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. The delivery times in this topic are accurate: Actuele levertijden vanaf 25 januari 2024 | Odido community.

I expect your phone to be available from the 12th of February. Once your phone is ready for pick up, my colleagues in the shop will contact you right away. Will you let me know when that happens? I hope you enjoy your S24 Ultra! 😁

I would like to specify that it’s S24 Ultra 1 tb Titanium Grey version

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Cype, welcome to our Community! Nice to see that you ordered the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. The delivery times in this topic are accurate: Actuele levertijden vanaf 25 januari 2024 | Odido community.

I expect your phone to be available from the 12th of February. Once your phone is ready for pick up, my colleagues in the shop will contact you right away. Will you let me know when that happens? I hope you enjoy your S24 Ultra! 😁

Reageer