Beantwoord

Support Email Address

• 4 October 2023
  • 15 reacties
  • 2147 Bekeken

We reported move of our address along with an Wi-Fi extender for our new place. Firstly, they sent the Wi-Fi extender to the new address although we explicitly mentioned to deliver to our current address. God knows where it was delivered because we could not receive it and their delivery partner just left it somewhere. Then when asked them again, they said they will resend it to our current address, again it was delivered to the new address. Luckily, we acted and reached their to pick it up. We thought our troubles were over since we had rest of the equipment but had to survive on mobile internet for two weeks because their service partner Guidon did not had any technician slot available. On top of that their chat or help option does not help. After talking to different customer agents over 2 days there was no conclusion. When I asked them to provide some compensation or give us the same discount plan as the new customer, I was told to send out an email which was lost since the chat got expired. 
Now, I am trying to find that email address but their is no mention of any email on their (Odido) website and the chat doesn’t help. 
I am willing to explain the situation for the nth time but am lost where to go and get help from the service provider. I have been T-Mobile for more than a year and wanted to continue but this experience is leaving a very sour taste in my mouth about their whole customer Service.

If anyone has their support email address, please let me know. Thanks in Advance!

icon

Beste antwoord door Nitika897 13 October 2023, 15:51

Bekijk origineel

15 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Nitika897 

I think that via this community you'll receive a faster response.

Have you tried to contact Guidion on telephone number 088 2000 151 to ask if there is an available date & time?

I did but no one picked it up. I have my service restored but I need to talk to their support team for this whole incident.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Nitika897, welcome to our Community!

I am happy to help you with this. However, I don't know exactly what the problem is. You indicate that you are now online and can enjoy our services. Could you describe it a little more clearly? Then I'll see what I can do for you. By the way, our new e-mail address is: service@odido.nl. 

Subject: Urgent Warranty Inquiry and Request for Resolution - Reference No: 66143462

Dear Odido Customer Support Team,

I trust this message finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to bring to your attention an important matter regarding a recent service related to my iPhone purchase from Odido. The service, which includes repairs, is managed by your trusted partner, DynaGroup.

Following a detailed examination of my device, I was informed by DynaGroup that it exhibited a defect. However, I was surprised to learn that this specific defect is not covered under the warranty. I kindly request your assistance in providing a comprehensive explanation as to why this particular issue is excluded from the warranty's coverage.

It is essential to emphasize that I have been meticulous in caring for my iPhone, and there are no visible signs of damage or breakage. Given the circumstances, I believe it is of utmost importance to maintain transparency and clarity regarding the terms and conditions of the warranty. This not only aids in my understanding but also upholds the trust and satisfaction of valued customers like myself.

For your reference, I have outlined the details of my iPhone:

Brand Model: Apple - iPhone 13 Pro Max 128 GB Graphite

Repair Number: iRMATMOB18222135
Reference Number: 66143462
I kindly request your assistance in providing a comprehensive explanation regarding the warranty's terms and why the specific defect in question falls outside of its coverage. Furthermore, if there exists any opportunity for a reconsideration of this decision, I would greatly appreciate your guidance on how to proceed.

My connection to Odido, and the valuable services you and your partner, DynaGroup, provide, holds great significance to me. I am genuinely invested in continuing to use your products. Addressing this matter not only ensures customer satisfaction but also reinforces my trust in your brand and its esteemed partners.

Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated, and I eagerly await your response. I am optimistic that a resolution in alignment with the warranty's terms, as well as my commitment to maintaining my device in optimal condition, can be reached.

Thank you for your prompt attention and for ensuring that Odido's commitment to customer satisfaction remains unwavering.

Best regards,

Sina Dadmehr
[removed by moderator]

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hj @Sinadadmehr 

What was the issue they found to be not under warranty? Was it f.e. caused by falling or water?

Hj @Sinadadmehr 

What was the issue they found to be not under warranty? Was it f.e. caused by falling or water?

they did not describe why it does not include warranty, just mentioned:

“Which parts do we replace?
The rear system consists of the following parts:
battery
Speaker
Vibration motor
selfie camera
rear end”

No falling or water. My iPhone shape is really nice!

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Than you should respond back to them with the question why this do not fall under the warranty. 

Than you should respons back to them with the question why this do not fallus under the warranty. 

yes i did! but what is your thoughts?
why it should not be in the warranty?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Well, if they had to replace all these components,  it feels like some force on the back caused that. What was your complaint when you send it in?

Thank you for message but as i mentioned no force and etc has been done!
the Face Id does not work. when i bought the iPhone the Face id sometimes worked sometimes no, as i asked the I Apple service in the Apeldoorn they told me you should reset the iPhone but that did not work as well. Recently it did not work completely.

When i record video the sounds was noisy, recently!
And also the speaker recently did not work very well. The speaker’s voice was weak from behind the line!

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

That sounds like different problems and explain the lot of items replacement. 

We reported move of our address along with an Wi-Fi extender for our new place. Firstly, they sent the Wi-Fi extender to the new address although we explicitly mentioned to deliver to our current address. God knows where it was delivered because we could not receive it and their delivery partner just left it somewhere. Then when asked them again, they said they will resend it to our current address, again it was delivered to the new address. Luckily, we acted and reached their to pick it up. We thought our troubles were over since we had rest of the equipment but had to survive on mobile internet for two weeks because their service partner Guidon did not had any technician slot available. On top of that their chat or help option does not help. After talking to different customer agents over 2 days there was no conclusion. When I asked them to provide some compensation or give us the same discount plan as the new customer, I was told to send out an email which was lost since the chat got expired. 
Now, I am trying to find that email address but their is no mention of any email on their (Odido) website and the chat doesn’t help. 
I am willing to explain the situation for the nth time but am lost where to go and get help from the service provider. I have been T-Mobile for more than a year and wanted to continue but this experience is leaving a very sour taste in my mouth about their whole customer Service.

If anyone has their support email address, please let me know. Thanks in Advance!

That sounds like different problems and explain the lot of items replacement. 

Hi @Nitika897, welcome to our Community!

I am happy to help you with this. However, I don't know exactly what the problem is. You indicate that you are now online and can enjoy our services. Could you describe it a little more clearly? Then I'll see what I can do for you. By the way, our new e-mail address is: service@odido.nl. 

Thank you!

service@odido.nl. 

THEY DON’T ANSWER AT ALL!

Guys i need a help.
nobody answer me from Odido and Dynafix.
I have sent many emails and called them but ……

The Odido employees just say we consider but no reasult yet.
two times when i was speaking on the phone the Odido employees turn off the phone!

What should i do?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Sinadadmehr, service@odido.nl is only for Home subscriptions. Please start a new topic via this link, because you are taking over someone else's Home topic with a Mobile question. I'm happy to help you there. Please also add your customer code or phone number to your profile, so I can help you faster! 😄

Reageer