Beantwoord

Where can I find my order status? Shop order

• 13 February 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 67 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hey Odido team,

I’ve ordered a new watch from the store with a 2 year contract and I choose to pick it up from a store,

But there is no update for 3 days and I am curious why it’s taking so long.

can someone help about it?208504543 is my order number

Much appreciated!!

icon

Beste antwoord door stereolove35 13 February 2024, 16:00

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 1

Hi @stereolove35, welcome to the Odido Community. I see I can bring you good news, as my colleagues have the device ready for you to be picked up at their shop! The moment you order a device via our website and choose to pick it up in shop, it will be requested by one of my colleagues from our general warehouse. From then on, it often takes a few working days before the appliance is ready to be picked up. You will then receive an SMS from our shop informing you that it can be picked up. If all went well, you also received this SMS half an hour ago! 😊

Reputatie 1

Hi @stereolove35, welcome to the Odido Community. I see I can bring you good news, as my colleagues have the device ready for you to be picked up at their shop! The moment you order a device via our website and choose to pick it up in shop, it will be requested by one of my colleagues from our general warehouse. From then on, it often takes a few working days before the appliance is ready to be picked up. You will then receive an SMS from our shop informing you that it can be picked up. If all went well, you also received this SMS half an hour ago! 😊

Hey Sam! 
thanks a lot! I’ve received SMS 30 min ago, have a nice week ahead!

Reageer