I keep getting billed after cancellation period

• 28 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 25 Bekeken

Hello,

Even though I cancelled my subscription with number [telefoonnummer verwijderd door moderator]  on 23 October, I got billed on 26 october and 27 november. I request my refund of 40 euros. I was also transferred to odido subscription of 20€ from my 15€ tele2 subscription without my consent.

Regards.

[afbeelding verwijderd door moderator]

Johrick van Odido 5 maanden geleden

Hi @alpapaydin , 

Welcome to the Odido Comminity! In your topic both the text and the image you sent contained your phone number. Since this is a public forum I have removed them. I would like to look into what exactly is going on with you and how this could have happened that you still had a debit after the subscription was cancelled. Would you please send me your phone number, date of birth, zip code, house number and the last four digits of your known bank account number in a private message? Then I will check with you. 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

Hi @alpapaydin , 

Welcome to the Odido Comminity! In your topic both the text and the image you sent contained your phone number. Since this is a public forum I have removed them. I would like to look into what exactly is going on with you and how this could have happened that you still had a debit after the subscription was cancelled. Would you please send me your phone number, date of birth, zip code, house number and the last four digits of your known bank account number in a private message? Then I will check with you. 

Reageer