Beantwoord

Increase in my invoice

• 20 December 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 67 Bekeken

Hello, I have a contract with you for which I used to pay 28€ until last month when I paid almost 50€, even the more expensive contract on Odido´s page is cheaper than the amount that I paid.

I went to a store and one of the employes told me that I paid in advance for December and now I´m receiving an invoice of 40€.

I didn't cancel my contract last month because in the odido store told me that in December my invoice is going to be 8€. I don't know what happened and I didn't receive any email that my contract is going to be modified, and I would like to get a refund 

icon

Beste antwoord door Pharwin van Odido 21 December 2023, 14:02

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

A subscription of €8,- per month does not exist. Check the invoice and look for the period/dates which are mentioned on each invoice row.

A subscription of €8,- per month does not exist. Check the invoice and look for the period/dates which are mentioned on each invoice row.

The invoice corresponds to one month and has no explanation as to why the extra payment was made. Since I did not receive any invoice increase email, I don't know why I now pay more.

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

The invoice corresponds to one month and has no explanation as to why the extra payment was made. Since I did not receive any invoice increase email, I don't know why I now pay more.

Hello @inma nunez, no worries, I'm happy to give you more clarity! I checked with you right away in your account (at your email address I was able to get your subscription forward) and I see that your Customer Advantage Unlimited for €26.00 per month has expired. You are only eligible for this if you have at least two Odido subscriptions at the same address and both are also signed up for Customer Advantage. You can also check this via your My Odido account: https://www.odido.nl/my/klantvoordeel. 

In your account I see that only your own subscription (so only one subscription) is present at your address, therefore this discount has expired and you now pay slightly more for your subscription! 

If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin 

Reageer