Beantwoord

Invoice after subscription cancellation

• 25 February 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 33 Bekeken

Dear ODIDO,

A few months ago I reached out asking for you to cancel my subscription. I received a confirmation email on 17/12/23 that my subscription (with the telephone number +31 0648924801) was cancelled, and that I couldn’t use my SIM after 18/01/24.

Last week I received an email that I would be charged 6.94 euros for the month of February. Why am I receiving this invoice? My account is cancelled and therefore my last payment should have been for January - I shouldn’t be receiving any more charges.

If someone could please tell me why I’m being charged for February, and verify that my account is cancelled (and that I won’t be receiving any more invoices), that would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Gabriella

icon

Beste antwoord door gstok321 10 March 2024, 04:54

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Download the invoice, it is probably the last period of the subscription as the amount is rather low.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Gabriella, I completely understand that you want some clarification on this. What @eric says is correct. If you look at the invoice you will see that this amount is for the period of January 1 - January 17. This is why it's a lower amount than usual. Your subscription has ended and this is your last invoice! 😊

Hi Gabriella, I completely understand that you want some clarification on this. What @eric says is correct. If you look at the invoice you will see that this amount is for the period of January 1 - January 17. This is why it's a lower amount than usual. Your subscription has ended and this is your last invoice! 😊

Thank you!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

You're welcome Gabriella! 

Reageer