Beantwoord

Overcharged

• 8 March 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 61 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hello, I have a problem. I’m abroad out of eu and I made several calls to netherland and between in the country I’m in. They charged me over 148€ for maybe 1h and 15m of calls this is insane. 
the problem is that on my bundle said I had 200m for free to use but I guess I was mistaken because I was taxed a lot.

There it says those costs will be reflected in the next invoice, but I have no money to pay those. 
what can I do? Is that possible to pay in installments ? Or separated from the normal subscription I have? Help me

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 8 March 2024, 18:14

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

You can withdraw the automatic deduction, the invoice will become unpaid and you can ask for partial payments of 1 invoice. Again, there are more conditions to it, but they are all in Dutch. 

But the thing is that I’m paying a subscription together with a phone and all of them will come together? It’s also direct debit so they collect

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Once you have received the invoice, you can request to pay in three terms.  But there are some conditions like during that period you can not your subscription abroad.

Reageer