Beantwoord

Payment after end of subscription

• 22 November 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 64 Bekeken

Hi,

I have had the hardest time reaching you through different means. I moved recently and had to cancel my subscription. When the invoice arrived, I paid through direct deposit (which was an option you offered) adding my client number as instructed. Not only I am still receiving a reminder from you, but now the insurance company that offered me a policy through you when I got my phone has contacted a collector to get that money from me (I have paid that invoice too, along with the main amount, as I have always done). They are insanely unresponsive to emails/calls, etc., but the main issue should be resolved through you! During two years I have paid my invoices on time, it’s crazy that now I have to deal with this (especially since I have paid already). Please let me know how to solve this issue. 

JC

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 24 November 2023, 12:29

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Juan Carlos, welcome to our Community! I looked into it immediately and I see that there's indeed 1 open amount of € 54,30 for the invoice of October. We tried to get the payment with automatic debit, but the payment was rejected. Please double check in your banking if you indeed did the payment of € 54,30 around the end of October. If so, please let me know to which IBAN you transfered the money and what you filled in under the description. No worries, we'll figure it out! 😄

Thank you for your response. I did pay around the end of October via bank transfer. I transferred the money to the IBAN NL03COBA0733959717. The description should be my client number, [removed by moderator]. I have asked my bank for a certification of this transfer (it’s a Global Money Account from HSBC UK, which for some reason does not provide online statements for that type of account), so as soon as I get that I can send it as well. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Juan, good to see that you've already requested a certification from your bank. Please let me know when you receive it and I will get to work! 😄

Reageer