Subscription ended but still got invoice

• 17 January 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 25 Bekeken

Hi, My 1 year subscription ended in last month. however, I got an invoice this month also? What's the catch? How to stop this. I moved out from NL. 

Marciano van Odido 3 maanden geleden

Hi Chayan, welcome to our Community! I looked into it for you and yes, your contract ended on the 16th of December. However, subscriptions will always keep running until you cancel it yourself (that way you will always be connected). You have a business subscription, so the only way to cancel it is through my colleagues from customer service for businesses on 0800-7112. They can cancel your subscription and please note that you always have 1 month notice period. So, you can still use your subscription for a month.

Please let me know if my colleagues were able to cancel your subscription! 😄

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Chayan, welcome to our Community! I looked into it for you and yes, your contract ended on the 16th of December. However, subscriptions will always keep running until you cancel it yourself (that way you will always be connected). You have a business subscription, so the only way to cancel it is through my colleagues from customer service for businesses on 0800-7112. They can cancel your subscription and please note that you always have 1 month notice period. So, you can still use your subscription for a month.

Please let me know if my colleagues were able to cancel your subscription! 😄

Thanks for you reply. I was not expecting this! I new that it is a fixed term contract & should be ended on that day. I left netherlands few months ago. I tried to call this number & online live chat but could not connect. Could you please cancel it in earliest possible date? 

Thank you. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi, good to read you tried to call my colleagues. Sorry to hear that you couldn't get to them. I wish you I could cancel your subscription myself, however here on the Community we're not able to help business customers. My colleagues on Facebook and Odido Nederland (@odidonederland) / X (twitter.com) can help you with this. They're great and they will solve this for you. Please let me know if you've contacted them!

Reageer