Unpaid Invoice

• 20 September 2023
  • 9 reacties
  • 156 Bekeken

I paid my September invoice on the 9th of September and the money transferred to T-Mobile bank account. After one week, it was still shown as unpaid. So, I decided to pay it again, and this time, I was successful. I want to know, what should I do to recover that payment?

Marciano van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hi, I have good news for you! I see that my colleagues were still working on your case last friday and this morning. They found your payment and filled in a credit for you of € 47.05. I'm not 100% sure if they will book the total amount back on your bank account or if they settle it with your next invoice. For this, please keep an eye out on your next invoice and/or your bankaccount the coming weeks. Please feel free to let me know, or if you need me to check it as well, please remind me as soon as your next invoice is ready in Mijn Odido at the end of the month. Either way, your money gets back to you soon! 😊

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @m.eskandari1986 

Have you paid the invoice via iDeal or did you manually pay the invoice?

Via iDeal it will be processed instantly and if you pay manually it can take up to 3 working days.

Have you filled in your klantnummer in your community profile so a moderator can check if needed?

I added my klantnummer to my profile. 

I paid via iDeal. if you need more information, just tell me

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @m.eskandari1986 

I see you already spoke to my colleagues. Have they informed you well? If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Hi @Hajar van Odido 

I have spoken by them and they’re gonna tell me how this issue’s gonna be fixed. I sent my proof of payment to them. do you know, how long normally dose it take to inform me about it?

I sent all information about my lost payment but I haven't received any responses. What should I do? How can I follow that? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @m.eskandari1986 

It usually takes 7 business days so I think you will receive a response later this week. 

Hi @Hajar van Odido 

I talked to him and sent him my information on 20th of September and I think, it took more than 7 bussines days without any responses. A few days later, new invoice will be issued to me and I really don't feel safe to pay that as the problem may happen again and nobody wants to follow that. I hadn't had any problem before changing to Odido app. 

Hi @m.eskandari1986 

I see you already spoke to my colleagues. Have they informed you well? If you have any other questions, please let us know!

I talked to him and sent him my information on 20th of September and I think, it took more than 7 bussines days without any responses. A few days later, new invoice will be issued to me and I really don't feel safe to pay that as the problem may happen again and nobody wants to follow that. I hadn't had any problem before changing to Odido app. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi, I have good news for you! I see that my colleagues were still working on your case last friday and this morning. They found your payment and filled in a credit for you of € 47.05. I'm not 100% sure if they will book the total amount back on your bank account or if they settle it with your next invoice. For this, please keep an eye out on your next invoice and/or your bankaccount the coming weeks. Please feel free to let me know, or if you need me to check it as well, please remind me as soon as your next invoice is ready in Mijn Odido at the end of the month. Either way, your money gets back to you soon! 😊

Reageer