Beantwoord

Why am I still being charged for a new month after my contract has ended?

• 27 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 38 Bekeken

I am very frustrated this morning as I woke up to find that my Dutch account is being charged for mobile service my wife and I no longer use. I spoke to numerous representatives from Odido back in February when I made it clear we were moving back to the United States and we cancelled our contract with an end date of February 21, 2024. I paid the final charges but now am being charged over 30 euros for a new month. Can you please explain to me why I am still being charged and that your system still thinks we have a contract? I would like my money back and a full and permanent stop put to any and all charges. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 27 March 2024, 13:30

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi W.G., welcome to our Community! I hope you're enjoying your time back in the U.S. I looked into your accounts and I'm happy to clarify things. Your subscriptions were canceled, so that's all settled. However, you were still under contract, so there was a cancelation fee of 50% of the total costs that you would've had until the end of your subscription. You can see that in February you only had part of the monthly costs as they were settled for only a short period of time when the subscription was still active in February. This month you received the cancelation fee, not charges for a whole new month. I see that my colleague already announced this in an e-mail earlier in January as well. Did you not receive this e-mail?

With these last payments done, everything is settled, and you will not receive any more charges. I hope this clarifies everything, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Otherwise, I wish you a great day and I hope you're having an amazing time back in the U.S.! 😄

Reageer