Beantwoord

Wrong invoiced amount

• 27 December 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 38 Bekeken

Hello, I’ve been trying to reach you but it’s impossible because your client service is really bad.  I wanted to complain regarding a wrong amount invoice to my bank account. I’ve called the customer service on the 27th of October to cancel my subscription with you as I don’t longer needed as I don’t leave in the Netherlands anymore; the employee that was on the call with me told me that I will receive an invoice with the pending amount of 630€ on the 27th of November. My surprise came when on the 27th of November I only get the regular invoice of 50,60€ and not the pending amount I was told on the call. Now I see that on the 27th of December I was charged with 660€, I can’t see the invoice because my account is empty and when I tried to get the link with the invoice it says the password was sent on the phone, a phone that doesn’t have subscription for a month. 
I wanted to complain for such a terrible customer service and I want to claim the amount that is wrong from what I was told, as im getting charged with 80€ extra for no reason.

icon

Beste antwoord door Pharwin van Odido 29 December 2023, 14:41

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello, I’ve been trying to reach you but it’s impossible because your client service is really bad.  I wanted to complain regarding a wrong amount invoice to my bank account. I’ve called the customer service on the 27th of October to cancel my subscription with you as I don’t longer needed as I don’t leave in the Netherlands anymore; the employee that was on the call with me told me that I will receive an invoice with the pending amount of 630€ on the 27th of November. My surprise came when on the 27th of November I only get the regular invoice of 50,60€ and not the pending amount I was told on the call. Now I see that on the 27th of December I was charged with 660€, I can’t see the invoice because my account is empty and when I tried to get the link with the invoice it says the password was sent on the phone, a phone that doesn’t have subscription for a month. 
I wanted to complain for such a terrible customer service and I want to claim the amount that is wrong from what I was told, as im getting charged with 80€ extra for no reason.

Hello @Sandra Uc

I checked right away with you (based on your email address) and I see that your subscription has been cancelled on 27-11-2023. You are using an old Tele2 subscription and with that you always paid in arrears. So the invoice of December is about the month of November. On this invoice you can also see that you were charged until 26-11-23. You did not pay too much anyway and everything went well! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Reageer