Beantwoord

Can’t order 2 GB of internet

• 20 August 2022
  • 14 reacties
  • 214 Bekeken

Hi there. Today, starting from ~20:00, I can’t refresh mobile internet (I have unlimited mobile subscription). 
Attaching screenshot from the app (with my tmobile on website similar error).

[Screenshot removed by Moderator]

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 21 August 2022, 10:24

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

14 reacties

I’m asking to fix this as soon as possible(or stop limit my internet speed), since it’s my main source of internet, that currently is not working because of this issue.

Same problem here. Did not get the text message informing me I have used my 10GB, and now when I try to order the 2GB extension I get the same error message as the user above me. On mobile, on desktop, doesn't matter.  

Same here. On both my accounts I’m not able to order a 2 or 5gb (4G voor thuis) upgrade. Fix this!

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Customer care is not werking anymore at this time of the Day. The good thing is that at midnight all daybundles are reset again.

Same here, hopeless t-mobile. Planning on switching to another provider over this. Happens a bit to much!

This issue is infrastructure level issue. In every company there should be some person on duty (24 hours duty) to make sure that if any infrastructure issue appears, then this issue should be escalated and eventually fixed.

As I understood, in general because of this issue ALL customers can’t order anything (not just topup unlimited bundle). 

I have this issue as well. I've tried the app, the web, and the chatbot, but no luck.

Same problem here this internet is NOT unlimited at all cant even find user information and cause of this have superslow internet nice service oh wait there is no service right now thumbs up for t mobile again 

Same for me. Very annoying! If the thing is broken. Then atleast don't downgrade the speed ffs..

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @walkline 

Could you delete and upload the picture again without your 06 number? Now it's visible for everyone on the community.

Edit it is working now for me.

Hello @walkline 

Could you delete and upload the picture again without your 06 number? Now it's visible for everyone on the community.

Edit it is working now for me.

Unfortunately, I  can’t edit that post :(

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@walkline I have removed the screenshot. Is everbody still experiencing issues with order 2GB on My T-Mobile? Does this issue only occur in the app or also the webversion? If you haven’t tried the webversion, can you try it and let us know which browser? Can you also restart your device and delete the app download it again? 

Looking forward to your reply. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

It turns out we had technical issues last night. This issue should be solved by now. Please let us know if it works again. 

@Hajar It's back on track and working like a charm once again.