Cannot login in MyOdido due to 2-Step authentication

• 14 November 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 115 Bekeken

Hi, I have a problem with my Odido app and website now. Because of the two-step verification, I cannot log in to my Odido. I don't have the 6-digit code. Can  anyone help me with that?

Pharwin van Odido 5 maanden geleden

Hi Hajar,

I was able to reinstate my account but now when I try to associate my subscription to my account I get an error in the last step when I am typing the code sent to my email. After pressing Continue I get the following error: "Er is een fout opgetreden, probeer later nog eens”.

Can you please check?

Thanks.

Hi @Leugim01

It is true that it is not working and that has indeed to do with a technical issue from our side, exucses for this! Our IT department is aware of this and is doing everything possible to solve it as soon as possible. When the solution is known you will be notified by phone or text message. I would be happy to push this through for you! Can you send me a private message with your phone number, zip code + house number and date of birth for verification? Then I will put it through for you right away! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Leugim01 

I can delete your account so you can create a new one. You can then set up your 2FA settings again and choose SMS or authenticator app. Please let me know if you want me to delete your account. 

Hi Hajar,

Yes that is fine, if I can subscribe my account again with my personal email.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Leugim01 

I have deleted your account. You can create a new account with your e-mail by tomorrow. Please let me know if this worked!

Hi Hajar,

I was able to reinstate my account but now when I try to associate my subscription to my account I get an error in the last step when I am typing the code sent to my email. After pressing Continue I get the following error: "Er is een fout opgetreden, probeer later nog eens”.

Can you please check?

Thanks.

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi Hajar,

Can you please check?

Thanks.

Hi @Leugim01

It is true that it is not working and that has indeed to do with a technical issue from our side, exucses for this! Our IT department is aware of this and is doing everything possible to solve it as soon as possible. When the solution is known you will be notified by phone or text message. I would be happy to push this through for you! Can you send me a private message with your phone number, zip code + house number and date of birth for verification? Then I will put it through for you right away! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Reageer