Beantwoord

Phone Stolen - Need New Sim Card [Urgent]

• 22 April 2024
  • 8 reacties
  • 52 Bekeken

My phone got stolen and I cannot access my account because of 2FA asking me for a code. I am abroad and I need a sim replacement with the same phone number because my phone number is linked to a ton of other apps that request 2FA with my phone number.

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 22 April 2024, 21:54

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

A new simcard can only be send to your home adres in the netherlands. From there somebody can send it to you. A moderator can help the coming days to start the replacement. 

error 

A new simcard can only be send to your home adres in the netherlands. From there somebody can send it to you. A moderator can help the coming days to start the replacement. 

Where can I talk to the Moderator? Also, what if my address in the Netherlands is no longer the same than the one I was registered with? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

A moderator will look at the topics and help were needed. They carry their name and "van Odido" as forum name. But it is not a chat with customer care. This can take time. Direct customer suppport is avaliable by phone. +316-24001200.

If you moved your home adres you should have updated that within your subscription.  Now you can not login anymore and as the risk of a sim getting in wrong hands is high, the customer care have to carry out a high risk identification by phone. It is wise to call them.

A moderator will look at the topics and help were needed. They carry their name and "van Odido" as forum name. But it is not a chat with customer care. This can take time. Direct customer suppport is avaliable by phone. +316-24001200.

If you moved your home adres you should have updated that within your subscription.  Now you can not login anymore and as the risk of a sim getting in wrong hands is high, the customer care have to carry out a high risk identification by phone. It is wise to call them.

Thank your for the reply. I will call tomorrow and hopefully they can help me sort this out. ​​​​​

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Good morning Mauricio, welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear that your phone got stolen abroad. I hope you're still having a good and safe time. What @eric says is correct. I can only send a new sim card to the address that is in our systems. Changing the address right before sending a new sim card is forbidden, because there are strict rules to keep you safe from frauds. I can't find your subscription on your e-mail address. Did you already contact my colleagues on the phone? If not, please add your 06-number to your profile or send it to me in a private message. I want to suspend your sim card as soon as possible and see how we're going to get you a new sim card! 😊

Good morning Mauricio, welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear that your phone got stolen abroad. I hope you're still having a good and safe time. What @eric says is correct. I can only send a new sim card to the address that is in our systems. Changing the address right before sending a new sim card is forbidden, because there are strict rules to keep you safe from frauds. I can't find your subscription on your e-mail address. Did you already contact my colleagues on the phone? If not, please add your 06-number to your profile or send it to me in a private message. I want to suspend your sim card as soon as possible and see how we're going to get you a new sim card! 😊

Hi Marciano, 
Thank you for your response. I already sent you private message with my number and some additional information. 

I have not contacted your colleagues but will do so tomorrow morning and hopefully they can sort it out.

Thank you in advance!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Mauricio, thanks for the private message - I just replied to it! Please carefully read it and see what we can do. Let's continue our conversation via private messages! 

Reageer