Beantwoord

Assistance Needed for Stolen Phone and Subscription Termination

• 12 January 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 132 Bekeken

Hello,

I am in my home country, and unfortunately, my phone has been stolen. Regrettably, I'm unable to use the Odido app as I face difficulties with verification due to the absence of my old SIM card. Consequently, I'm unable to block my stolen SIM card. Additionally, I would like to terminate my subscription to the plan as I am staying abroad or have moved. Any assistance on these matters would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Naseeb Khalid

icon

Beste antwoord door Naseeb khalid 15 January 2024, 17:16

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Naseeb, sorry to hear that your phone has been stolen! Please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of you IBAN, and I will suspend your sim card right away! When I receive the information, I'll also look into canceling your subscription! 😄

Hi Naseeb, sorry to hear that your phone has been stolen! Please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of you IBAN, and I will suspend your sim card right away! When I receive the information, I'll also look into canceling your subscription! 😄

Hello Marciano, thank you for your reply. I have sent a private message to you. Thank you for your cooperation.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Naseeb, no problem! I just suspended your sim card and I will be with you soon about your subscription!

Thank you Marciano.

Reageer