Beantwoord

Forgot Pin code and cannot log in to check as I cannot receive sms

• 25 December 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 512 Bekeken

Hi!

My phone turned off and I forgot my PIN code. I cannot login to Odido to check because of the two step authenticator sending me an sms that I cannot receive without unlocking the sim. Can someone from Odido help me get my PIN? I can share all the private information needed in a private message. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Pharwin van Odido 27 December 2023, 10:58

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi!

My phone turned off and I forgot my PIN code. I cannot login to Odido to check because of the two step authenticator sending me an sms that I cannot receive without unlocking the sim. Can someone from Odido help me get my PIN? I can share all the private information needed in a private message. 

Hello @gergelygacsi, no worries! I can help you with this. You can also find the pin and puk code on the card your SIM card came in. If you no longer have these, I can request them for you and send them to the e-mail address we have on file. Can you send me a DM with your phone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification? Then I will start working for you immediately! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Thank you for the reply Pharwin! I sent you a DM.

I still haven't got any help with this! Can someone please help me? I am with my pin locked for 4 days now while being abroad. 

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

I still haven't got any help with this! Can someone please help me? I am with my pin locked for 4 days now while being abroad. 

Hello @gergelygacsi 

Apologies for the late response! We are very busy at the moment and we are helping all customers who come in to us in order, which is fair to everyone else and I hope you understand! Therefore it may take a little longer before you can expect a response from us, sorry! 

I have already responded to your private message this morning and sent you the PIN by email. Please let me know if it worked out? I'd love to talk to you further! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Yes it worked! Thank you very much! 

Reageer