Beantwoord

Higher price than what I agreed to

I bought a unlimited basis, on the web site it said i was going to pay 26 euros per month together with home internet. The invoice arrived and is 35 euros! What happened? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 4 April 2024, 10:15

Bekijk origineel

15 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Rodrigo Basso de Moraes 

Unlimited basis costs €26 per month for a one year deal including klantvoordeel. Can you check if you are receiving klantvoordeel benefits in your Odido account?

The address needs to be the same as the address for your home subscription.

Without klantvoordeel the price for your mobile subscription will be €33,50

The adress is correct, i have 2 years contract 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Rodrigo Basso de Moraes

Than the price for mobile should be €25, can you check in your Odido account under klantvoordeel if your mobile subscription is receiving klantvoordeel?

On the full price it says 40 euros for unlimited basis and with 7,50 discount is 32,50

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Can it be more than one month on the period you pay for? Otherwise, place the invoice without personal details.

[Screenshot deleted by moderator. Your phone number was visible]

And? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Rodrigo Basso de Moraes 

It looks like the wrong prices have been applied.

Have you filled in your klantnummer in your community profile so a moderator can have a look at this?

No, i didn't, can i put it here? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Rodrigo Basso de Moraes 

Go to your profile on the community and click on instellingen. There you can fill it in.

Ok, i updated, does the moderator send an email with a service number about this matter? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Rodrigo Basso de Moraes 

A moderator should reply here soon and they can have a look at it from their side.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Rodrigo, welcome to our Community! Nice to see that you have both a mobile and Internet + TV subscription with us. I've looked into your account and order, and I see that you haven't applied for Klantvoordeel yet. Please log into Mijn Odido, scrol a little bit down and you will see a link 'Meld je nu aan voor Odido Klantvoordeel’. If you follow the steps, it will be easy for you to activate Klantvoordeel and then you will receive the extra discount. Please let me know if you were able to activate it! 😄

Ok, done, why this is not automatic? Both are on the same adress

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Rodrigo Basso de Moraes 

Most of the times klantvoordeel is applied automatically, sometimes it can happen that you need to activate it yourself.

Reageer