Beantwoord

Repair service iPhone

• 26 October 2023
  • 17 reacties
  • 231 Bekeken

Guys i need a help.
nobody answer me from Odido and Dynafix.
I have sent many emails and called them but ……

The Odido employees just say we consider but no reasult yet.
two times when i was speaking on the phone the Odido employees turn off the phone!

What should i do?

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 26 October 2023, 14:52

Bekijk origineel

17 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @Sinadadmehr 

WHat is the status of the repair? Did you get feedback from Dynafix that it is finished?

13 Pro max 128 g
Face id does not work and speaker.
i brought to the Odido shop and the went to the Dynafix after 14 days they send “Welke onderdelen gaan we vervangen?

• Rear system, dit bestaat uit de volgende onderdelen:
    • Batterij
    • Speaker
    • Trilmotor
    • Selfie camera
    • Achterkant”

and “De diagnose
Na onderzoek door de technici is geconstateerd dat het toestel defect is. Dit defect valt helaas buiten de dekking van de garantie. Er is een oplossing waarmee je weer snel geholpen bent. We kunnen het toestel repareren.”

when i brought my iphone to the Odido shop still had wrranty.
and i sent many times email and called both Odido and Dynafix to tell me know why it does not include warranty and i should pay 700 Euro!
No body answer!
My iPhone was without any scratches or falling to the water

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @Sinadadmehr ,

Ok, well I do not know what was not working, but it looks like there is a lot of replacement needed. If all these items are broken, I can imagine this is not a failure from an internal component which falls under warranty. But again, the repair center arrange with the manufacturer the warranty claims. If it does not fall under manufacturer warranty, they offer a price to repair or get your phone back. In this case it is maybe better to do the last, than you could always go to Apple direct for a 2nd opinion.

The issue at hand is the lack of response, which is causing considerable concern.

Numerous attempts have been made, including phone calls and emails, to reach out to the companies Odido and Dynafix. The lack of communication from these companies is a source of embarrassment.

For instance, I made two separate calls to Odido, only to be put on hold for an extended period, and the calls were eventually disconnected after approximately 20 minutes.

Odido claims that call recordings are made for service improvement purposes. However, there has been no discernible improvement in this regard.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Ho @Sinadadmehr , 

Odido is not the repair shop, so calling the customer service with questions about factory warranty can only be answered based on the results of the technicians from Dynafix. This is the largest repair center for mobile phones in the Netherlands.  They are certified by all the major phone production companies like Apple and Samsung. The factory warranty claims are also handeled by them and they can send the repair invoice to them when they can tick the boxes for a correct claim. When the fault is not coveren Apple in your case, dynafix contact you with a price proposel. If you don't like to accept, you can choose for the option to get the phone back.

What you could ask Dynafix is what they found which is not coveren by factory warranty. Maybe they can share some pictures?

Thank you for your message, although it is essential to acknowledge that I am already informed of the details provided. Once more, my primary inquiry pertains to the persistent lack of any response on their part.

I have made diligent efforts, both through written correspondence and phone calls, to establish communication with Dynafix, which is widely recognized as the foremost repair company in the Netherlands and endorsed by Apple. It remains perplexing that they have not been responsive to my inquiries.

Regrettably, this issue extends to Odido, as they too have been unable to provide answers or resolution to the matters at hand.

Nobody know how should i do that to get answer?
A called and sent emails to both companies but they do not answer!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Sina, sorry to hear that your phone needs so much repair and it doesn't fall under warranty! Also, for the lack of communication and that the connection was ended on the telephone. I think that my colleagues couldn't really help you, because the Repair-department was already working on your case. I see that my colleague mailed Dynafix on Friday, about your phone and the repair. Please send me a reminder at the end of this week, and I will check if there's an update in the case. I hope Dynafix will answer my colleague quickly. This will also give me some more clarification. Case: 66614388

I see that @eric also gave you a lot of valuable information. If they say it's not under warranty, there's nothing I can do, unfortunately. € 700 is a lot, so maybe the best thing to do is to indeed get your phone back without it being repaired by Dynafix. 

Is there anything I can do for you right now?

Thanks

but this is my right to know why it doesn’t include warranty. And why Dynafix doesn’t answer after one month!

my iPhone was without any scratch.

i can mot accept this kind of customer service from Dynafix.

more than one month i hav not been in using mobile!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Sina, I'm not sure why Dynafix hasn't answered you - if it's very busy or not - I don't have any insight, because it's a different company. But what I can do for you, is keep checking the case that they made for you. I see that we got a reply and they forwarded your questions to their Repair-department. I hope I will see another update in the case soon, so we have more information!

Hello Marciano,

Thank you for your message. Yesterday, after a whopping 23 days, the company finally responded, asking me for my purchase document. That seemed a bit odd, considering they could easily cross-check with Odido. They even mentioned we should verify the warranty expiration! For companies the size of Odido and Dynafix, which proudly claim Apple's confirmation, this delay is quite perplexing. Imagine going a whole month without your mobile phone!

As I discussed with my lawyer, it does appear that the device was under warranty at the time of service. To back this up, I've attached the proof of purchase, containing all the necessary details as per your criteria.

I'd also like to point out the significant delay in getting a response. My initial inquiry was sent on 11 October 2023, and it took nearly 23 days to hear back. This delay not only impacted my decision-making but also caused quite some inconvenience.

Customer satisfaction is vital, and timely communication plays a crucial role in achieving it. So, I kindly request that we acknowledge my concerns about this response delay. I genuinely hope that moving forward, we can expect a more speedy and efficient approach to addressing customer inquiries.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Sina, I can't even imagine going 23 days without my phone, so I understand that this is - simply put - not ideal! Good to see Dynafix reached out to you, this is a good sign of progress. I assume it's because of the questions my colleagues asked Dynafix and they need your information. I'm not sure if they could've asked us for your purchase document, but it might be possible for them to need it straight from you as some kind of ID-check. 

Good to hear that you sent them your proof of purchase and other necessary details! I hope they will be faster to respond to you, or to my colleagues, so I can also see more updates in the case. I hope they will be able to fix this for you very soon. About the response delay, I don't know about their way of working, what time they usually take to respond and/or if it's because they're very busy. But I will forward your message about this to my colleagues who work with them, so we can deliver your message.

Please let me know if you hear anything more from Dynafix and I hope you will get a positive message soon!

Hello Marciano,

Thank you for your message!
I would like to inform you that i got an email from Odido:

“Kenmerk: 66614388
Bericht van Odido
Hallo Sina,

Naar aanleiding van je vraag met betrekking tot het ontvangen van een Prijsopgave tijdens het reparatieproces kan ik je het volgende informeren.

Zojuist hebben wij van ons servicecentrum vernomen dat de Prijsopgave is geannuleerd en dat het toestel onder garantie gerepareerd zal worden. 

Vragen? 
Vind je antwoord op odido.nl/service.

Tot gauw,
Nathalie van Odido”

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello Marciano,

Thank you for your message!
I would like to inform you that i got an email from Odido:

“Kenmerk: 66614388
Bericht van Odido
Hallo Sina,

Naar aanleiding van je vraag met betrekking tot het ontvangen van een Prijsopgave tijdens het reparatieproces kan ik je het volgende informeren.

Zojuist hebben wij van ons servicecentrum vernomen dat de Prijsopgave is geannuleerd en dat het toestel onder garantie gerepareerd zal worden. 

Vragen? 
Vind je antwoord op odido.nl/service.

Tot gauw,
Nathalie van Odido”

Hi @Sinadadmehr Super nice that your device will still be repaired under warranty conditions! Hopefully your device will be repaired as soon as possible. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! 

Kind regards,
Pharwin 

Hi @Pharwin van Odido,

I appreciate your message.

I have a couple of inquiries:

1. Could you kindly provide information on when my device is expected to be ready for return?

2. Due to a significant delay and what appears to be an erroneous decision that has resulted in financial losses arising from being without my mobile phone for over a month, I would like to understand the process and appropriate channels through which I can seek compensation for these losses.

I look forward to your response and guidance on these matters.

Best regards,
Sina

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Sina, great to see that your device repair falls under warranty! I was looking into your case to ask about the estimated time, and I saw your mail pop up just now. That's good, because it's in the right case for my colleagues to answer. I'm very curious about this as well and I hope they respond soon or at least give an ETA in the case, for me to communicate with you. About a compensation, I'm happy to help you with that as soon as you got your device back! 😄

Dear Marciano,

Thank you for your response, and I appreciate your prompt attention to my inquiry.😀

It's reassuring to hear that my device repair is covered by the warranty. I look forward to hearing from your colleagues regarding the estimated time for the repair or any updates on the case. Please do let me know if they provide an ETA for the resolution; I would greatly appreciate the information and timely communication.

Regarding the matter of compensation, I am grateful for your willingness to assist once my device is returned. I would like to ensure that we follow the appropriate legal procedures to address the financial losses incurred during this period. Your guidance in this matter will be highly valued, and I look forward to working with you on this aspect of the resolution.

In the meantime, if there are any steps or documents that I should prepare or be aware of in anticipation of the return of my device and the compensation process, please do not hesitate to inform me.

Thank you for your support and cooperation. I eagerly await further developments and a swift resolution to this matter.

Best regards,

Reageer