Beantwoord

Switching service Ziggo to T-Mobile

• 30 January 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 212 Bekeken

Hi,

We have changed our subscription from Ziggo to T-Mobile. We are trying to install the new modem and it shows green light to 2.5G and 5G but when I connect the devices to the modem then it doesn’t connect to internet. We are having the switching date in 2 days and we are trying to connect to the customer service but unable to do so. We called the Klantenservice on phone but no one is responding. We want to book an appointment for an engineer to come over to place to do the installation but no response from Services on phone. We are right now stuck between 2 services. Overall we are not much happy with the services of T-Mobile in the start.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 31 January 2021, 11:44

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

You know that the t-mobile modem needs to be connected to the ISRA point. Ziggo was connected to the TV coax cable.

Yes...I do know and tried that. I guess that’s the reason why there is green light coming up for 2.5G and 5G on the modem. Is there any other way of greeting assistance from T-Mobile to help me out.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @viditgupta01 

Connection will be active on the installatiedatum which you can check in your T-Mobile account.

Which type of ISRA do you have could tou attach a photo?

Reageer