Beantwoord

1000 MB/s Glasvezel in Zeewolde

Hello! 

I would like to ask You if someone is able to tell me when will be possibility to get 1000Mb/s in Zeewolde? Friend of mine is from Nunspeet (for me that is even smaller village then Zeewolde) and already has option to choose that speed from T-mobile. At this moment i have an 500Mb/s but even when i would like to check the maximum speed, Tmobile website showing me that on my adres is 100Mb/s available...

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 5 March 2020, 10:53

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hi @KL4K50N 

That's totally dependant on T-mobile on how fast they spread their one network but placing new T-mobile stuff in your wijkcentrale, so new glasvezel cables are mostly not needed.

Hi @KL4K50N 

That's totally dependant on T-mobile on how fast they spread their one network bu placing new T-mobile stuff in your concentrate, so new glasvezel cables are mostly not needed.

That's true, they don't need to put new cables (my house is from 2011) As i said till now i have 500/500 internet connection but when i do "check your speed” i have max 100/100 for my adres, even not what i really have ;)

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

That's right. T-mobile offers 50 Mbps, 100 Mbps and 1000 Mbps now. They have removed 200 and 500 Mbps because they want every customer to be on their own network for 1000 Mbps, but there is still a long way to go. Your 500 Mbps connection will stay intact if you don't change anything.

That's right. T-mobile offers 50 Mbps, 100 Mbps and 1000 Mbps now. They have removed 200 and 500 Mbps because they want every customer to be on their own network for 1000 Mbps, but there is still a long way to go. Your 500 Mbps connection will stay intact if you don't change anything.

Hope that they will not change it by them self :) I need minimum 500/500. So only what can i do now is waiting till they give me some option to upgrade the speed ASAP :) Thank You for replay. Have a good day !

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

As long as you don't change anything yourself you'll keep your 500/500 glasvezel.T-mobile can not change anything without your permissions.

Same to you. 👍

Reputatie 7

Hi @KL4K50N We’re working hard on expanding our own 1000 Mbit/s network through the country. I don’t have any details on specific regions or places but rest assured if the option becomes available we will definitely contact you so that you can make use of higher speeds! :slight_smile:

Hi @KL4K50N We’re working hard on expanding our own 1000 Mbit/s network through the country. I don’t have any details on specific regions or places but rest assured if the option becomes available we will definitely contact you so that you can make use of higher speeds! :slight_smile:

Hi Brian !

Do You have some new update about internet speed in Zeewolde? Have a good day !

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

You can always try the zip code checker if something changed at your location. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@KL4K50N 

T-Mobile has announced to start in Loosduinen, Den Haag and Eindhoven this year.

Other big cities will follow later.

@KL4K50N

T-Mobile has announced to start in Loosduinen, Den Haag and Eindhoven this year.

Other big cities will follow later.

Ok, but Zeewolde is not a big city ;) Friend of mine is from Nunspeet (even smaller village) and already has 1000mbps :grimacing:

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Some small cities have T-Mobile equipment in their wijkcentrale so T-Mobile can deliver them 1000 Mbit via KPN fiber cables for example.

For now T-Mobile is focussing of expanding their Fiber network, I think it may not be available in Zeewolde anytime soon 😏

Reageer