Beantwoord

2 weeks of no internet

• 8 October 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 229 Bekeken

Dear T-Mobile,

I've had two weeks of internet constantly disconnecting. It would connect for 1 minute and immediately lose connection.
As advised, we've tried disconnecting all LAN and WLAN devices and factory restting but the problem persists.
Last week, we've contacted you via phone and asked whether there was a storing but we've been told that everything is fine and that you would send a monteur and if any solutions come up that you would contact me.

We were then contacted by Guideon and their earliest possible appointment is a week later (this coming Wednesday).

We've gone without internet + phone + tv for two weeks now and if the monteur cannot fix the problem it will be longer.

My question is, how will this be reflected in billing at the end of the month?

Additionally, I've been told that I would be updated on this issue since the problem obviously isnt with our devices or setup. Has the issue been abandoned or was I misled over the phone call?

Thank you.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 12 October 2018, 12:36

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Hi, nice username you have there 🙂 I see our mechanic swapped your modem and resolved the issue. I just checked your connection to be sure and everything is looking good on our end! I also reimbursed your subscription costs for the period you were having connection issues. My apologies for the inconvenience and if you have any questions I'll be happy to help!

Reageer