Beantwoord

installation package

• 16 April 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 212 Bekeken

Good morning,

I still haven't received The installation package. When can I expect parcele? Unfortunately, The Time is long past. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 17 April 2020, 16:54

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Andzbart 

When was your installation date? In your T-mobile thuis account you will see je bestelling is onderweg with a link under it which will redirect you to the track & trace page of Postnl as soon as your modem is ready to be sent. Also you will be notified via email.

T-mobile is having a slight delay in sending modems to new customers because of a new distribution partner.

My date installation Was 06.04

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Moderators will be back tomorrow and hopefully they can do something for you.

Thanks for all The information

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Andzbart, sorry for the inconvenience! We’re currently dealing with some delay due to transferring the distribution to a new partner, just like @Waqqas said. I opened up a ticket to our technicians which means that your package will be sent as soon as possible. It might take a couple of days more depending on the safety protocols enhanced by PostNL. You’ll receive an e-mail with Track & Trace code shortly. Have an amazing weekend!

I have the same problem, 2 April apply for glasvezel, still not receive the installation package. Please send it asap.

ruben Loomans

Reageer