Beantwoord

Slow internet (Wifi)

• 20 January 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 305 Bekeken

Reputatie 1
Hi there, I have been experiencing a very slow internet connection. I have tested my interenet speed several times and have seen the upload speeds of less than 10Mbps. My subscription is 50Mbps. It is very annoying. I am very dispointed with the internet quality from T-Mobile now. Please advise me what should I do in this situation. Thanks!
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 22 January 2019, 14:33

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 6
DSL or Fiber?
For DSL, the UL number you mention is normal.
Reputatie 1
@tmoesel: thank you. I made a mistake. That is the DOWNLOAD speed. I am using DSL.
Reputatie 1
Just to add more information, I have been using this internet for 3 months and did not have any problem until recently (1 or 2 weeks).
Reputatie 7
Hi @tinnguyen299, I just checked your incoming connection and luckily it looks fine! Is the speed that you achieve through Wifi or with a wired connection? If this is with Wifi then could you do a speedtest with a wired connection? The Wifi speed may vary depending on the surroundings and you can try changing the channel on the modem by logging in to the modem. You can also try using the 5 Ghz frequency and testing with different devices.
Reputatie 1
Hi @Brian, thank you for your help. I did the speed test with wifi connection (I also try 2 default options of frequency). What I found strange is that I had done the test before (also with wifi) and it was fine. I only experienced this poor connection in the past (1 or 2) week. Today, I do another test and it is back to the normally expected speed. It's really weird. Anyway, it is good now and I can enjoy it. 🙂 Thanks again and have a good day.

Reageer