Beantwoord

unstable internect connection every night

• 22 June 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 143 Bekeken

I would like to report the issue and ask help on my internet.

From last week till now, my internet always work well in the morning, but it will become very unstable during night time. It keep changing between "connect to the internet" and "no connection to internet" every few mins. I try to power off/on the router again and again, but it don't solve the problem. I also try to connect to computer directly by cable instead of using wifi, but the connect/disconnect problem is still there. Do anyone also suffer the same issue recently? Any idea why?

icon

Beste antwoord door Piotr 23 June 2020, 16:55

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hi @purpleveil 

I'm here to help! The cause of a disturbed connection is always hard to find. I therefore need some more information. Some important checks we need to do now:

- If your connection drops, can you immediately check whether your Wifi and wired internet are simultaneously disconnected or is it just one service?

- At the moment of failure, which lights are on the modem?

- How long does it take to disconnect and does an action need to be restored or will this go by itself?

- Can you note three moments (date / time) where all services have been lost?

-Have you also tried to reset your modem to factory settings? Here you can find a manual for a factory reset. 

Would you like to provide me with an answer to all questions? This way we have a bit of an idea what may be going on and we can quickly look for the solution! 

Reageer