Beantwoord

No internet yet after 34 days of purchase!

• 17 November 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 230 Bekeken

Hi,

We purchased Tmobile Thuis all-in-one package on October 13. We have been waiting to since November 2 (expected delivery date on the Tmobile website). Still no sign of delivery or activation.

I have called the customer service several times. Last time (2 days ago), I have been told that a task will be created immediately to solve our problem. However, no update so far! No emails or call back.

I would understand the technical difficulty if I was living in the mountains (which doesn't exist in NL). However I live 5 min. distance from Rotterdam Centraal. Why is it this difficult to activate a phone line? How long shall I have to wait? Next year? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 19 November 2020, 14:59

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @umit1936, welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately your address is what's referred to as a ‘non-network location’. This address is therefore not eligible/available for T-Mobile Thuis. I'm very sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but this is the situation and it can't be changed currently. 

Is your home perhaps originally part of another house? Sometimes when two homes are separated and the house number extensions change, the original ISRA-point (main connection point) is spliced and that prevents a working connection. What's more likely, is that your home doesn't have an ISRA however. Can you spot a connection point in the fuse box or in the living room? 

Four examples of the most occurring ISRA's:

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. Once again, I sincerely apologize and hope that you'll find another carrier. Ziggo might be available at your address, because Ziggo operates via COAX and that's a different networking technique.

Hi,

I don't think this is right information. We have the trapezoid type of wall outlet as in the picture below, which should work with Tmobile Thuis. The previous tenant living in the apartment (before October) also had Tmobile internet. Our landlord also asked us not to have service from Ziggo and go with Tmobile or KPN instead. So I am having trouble understanding why you cannot deliver a service.

Also, I paid for this service (bought a package in October). If the service isn't suitable, I would expect to get a call from a customer representative or at least an email. However, I only get a response after writing in a forum.

Overall, I am very frustrated. Why does the previous tenant in September can have a Tmobile internet but we can't? Can you find someone to give me clear answer? 

Umit

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @umit1936, are you absolutely sure that the house number and extension combination is the correct one? Our technical department has informed us that the extension you've added doesn't qualify as a networking location. 

Could you please send me your house number and number extension by private message? Due to the Europan privacy policies and GDPR I'm not allowed to add personal info such as house numbers and extension to public posts. Thanks in advance!

Reageer