Beantwoord

Status of the order

• 25 October 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 190 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

I applied for internet for my house in 16th October. I didn’t get any confirmation mail. A few days later, I clicked “I forgot my password” and reset the password. Now I can login. When I login, it says “we are controlling your order”. 

My question is what should I do? I am a student in Leiden University and all my lectures are online and I cannot do anything about it. How can we make it faster? Should I cancel my order? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 28 October 2020, 10:24

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Murad, welcome to the Community! 

The connection at your address is currently already occupied by a different line. Is it possible that another homeowner/tenant has an active subscription? We can't process your request due to this duplicate line request. Please let me know, I'll gladly help fix the issue.

Hello @Jason

I signed the contract on 26th October. I am the only one at this address. When we look at the meters, I saw a modem and the contractor said it is remaining from the previous “huurder”. 

The contractor said they removed the previous huurder with the help of police. That means maybe previous person did not cancel his/her subscription. I really don't know. What should I do?

Thanks,

Murad

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@Murad Ooph that's a delicate situation and rather unfortunate, to say the least! Unfortunately we can't do anything unless the previous huurder ends his subscription. However, we have a special team which checks and verifies cases such as yours. They're currently processing your request. It might take another couple of days, but they're trying to resolve the duplicate order. Hope this helps! Good luck and stay safe!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

@Murad that is a T Mobile modem. power it up and see if it is working. 

Reageer