Beantwoord

Red globe icone

• 17 April 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 123 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Unfortunately our internet doesn't work whole day today. I went through all the steps and nothing helped. Yesterday everything worked perfectly. What can i do? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 18 April 2021, 10:50

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Matii 

Are you using fiber or DSL?

If DSL is your modem directly connected to the main ISRA and what type of ISRA do you have?

If you have fiber did you also restart the black mediaconverter by removing the power for a few minutes and are all the 6 lights on?

You can also check your T-Mobile thuis account under actuele storingen, maybe something is mentioned there.

I'm sure there is not a problem with wires because it worked fine for over a year. There also aren't any failures in my area. 

Hello @Matii 

Are you using fiber or DSL?

If DSL is your modem directly connected to the main ISRA and what type of ISRA do you have?

If you have fiber did you also restart the black mediaconverter by removing the power for a few minutes and are all the 6 lights on?

You can also check your T-Mobile thuis account under actuele storingen, maybe something is mentioned there.

I'm using DSL and cable goes to the 0 floor (i live on 2 floor) and it's connected to the KPN box. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

The DSL cable must be pretty long then which maybe can cause problems after some time. Is there a possibility that you can connect the modem downstairs using a shorter DSL cable?

Reageer