Cancel Home Internet subscription

• 24 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 57 Bekeken

Hi, I am leaving the Netherlands as of Dec. 15th and I need to cancel my Home Internet contract. I tried via phone call or chat online but I didn’t receive any answer.

Can someone help me with that?

Thank you.

Cal van Odido 5 maanden geleden

Hi @Francesco92, thanks for reaching out and unfortunate to hear that you are leaving is so early! Still I would love to help you out with your request. However, your one-year contract started on 26-09-2023 and lasts until 26-09-2024. Don’t worry, there is a way to cancel your contract free of charge, namely by sending us a document proving that you are migrating. I will soon send you an email with the types of documents we accept. Please send us one of these documents so that we can cancel your contract free of charge.

I hope to be able to do more for you very soon! 🙂

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Francesco92, thanks for reaching out and unfortunate to hear that you are leaving is so early! Still I would love to help you out with your request. However, your one-year contract started on 26-09-2023 and lasts until 26-09-2024. Don’t worry, there is a way to cancel your contract free of charge, namely by sending us a document proving that you are migrating. I will soon send you an email with the types of documents we accept. Please send us one of these documents so that we can cancel your contract free of charge.

I hope to be able to do more for you very soon! 🙂

Reageer